New York Times: Actually, a Malfunction Did Affect Donald Trump’s Voice at the Debate

Actually, a Malfunction Did Affect Donald Trump’s Voice at the Debate, http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/01/us/politics/donald-trump-debate.html, Sept. 30th 2016

The debate top level organizing body said, "Regarding the first debate, there were issues regarding Donald Trump’s audio that affected the sound level in the debate hall".

The article quotes Mr. Trump as saying:

"They had somebody modulating the microphone, so when I was speaking, the mike would go up and down".

"I spent 50 percent of my thought process working the mike."

"How can I stop the show if I had 100 million people watching?"

Ravi: I think Mr. Trump is owed a clear explanation as to why there were issues about his mike in the first debate with Clinton.

Please note that I have a PUBLICLY NEUTRAL informal-student-observer role in these posts that I put up about the USA presidential elections. Of course, as I am an Indian citizen living in India, there is no question of me voting in these elections.

Comments

Archive

Show more