Are any posts of mine related to USA politics, encouraging racism and/or spreading misinformation (lies) and hate?

I request readers to please alert me if they feel that any of my posts related to USA politics may encourage racism and/or spread lies and hate.

If I am informed of such posts, I will review them and carefully examine whether they do that. If I get convinced that they are encouraging racism and/or spreading lies and hate, I will surely either delete them or change them to remove such encouragement.

Some of my posts on USA politics capture the views of its current leaders, especially the President of the USA, without me giving much analysis or opinion on them. This is like how the White House, https://www.whitehouse.gov/, puts out statements recording the remarks made by its leaders. Similarly in India, the Prime Minister's Office/Press Information Bureau, http://www.pib.nic.in/, puts out statements of the Prime Minister and other ministers of the union government.

My view is that my posts giving only USA leaders' remarks without analysis and opinion is fine as I am trying to understand the mindset of these leaders. Note that the president of the USA holds the most powerful office in the world as the USA is the world leader in economy size and military power as well as the very powerful hi-tech industry. Some of the policy decisions made by USA president and cabinet have worldwide impact.

Please note that I have a PUBLICLY (POLITICALLY) NEUTRAL informal-student-observer role in these posts that I put up about USA politics. Of course, as I am an Indian citizen living in India, there is no question of me having voted in USA elections.

I should also say that I am a beneficiary, a lover and an open supporter of democracy.

Comments

Archive

Show more