I have consistently taken a strongly critical stand against white nationalism, Neo Nazism and other forms of violent racism and tribalism

I think I have consistently taken a strongly critical stand against white nationalism and Neo Nazism as well as other forms of violent racism and tribalism in my posts related to USA and other countries' politics.

Here is one example from August 2017 when I had publicly stated that President Trump must condemn white nationalist hatred. Many, many top USA political leaders from both the major parties - Republican and Democratic - had condemned it. I had shared some of that condemnation in the post. I think the bipartisan political condemnation may have put some pressure on President Trump. President Trump condemned it a day or two later, which I have referred to as an update in the post below.

USA President Trump must condemn white nationalist hatred role in Charlottesville, Virginia terrorist road rage attack that killed 1 and hurt 19, http://ravisiyermisc.blogspot.com/2017/08/usa-president-trump-needs-to.html, 13th August 2017

Comments

Archive

Show more