USA President election is more of campaign platforms & teams of Clinton vs. Trump

In response to a Facebook post with a comment tagging me, which asked for my view about the leading candidates for USA president, I responded (slightly edited):

Sorry bro. --name-snipped--. I have a PUBLICLY NEUTRAL informal-student-observer role in social media about the USA presidential elections. So I am not in a position to give my personal views on Clinton or Trump. However, I think it is more a Clinton team and Clinton campaign platform versus Trump team and Trump campaign platform that should be the decider for the serious USA voter. It will be people on one of these teams with the plans and approach that they have to confront the problems that USA is facing now (which is what the campaign platform is supposed to elucidate), who will sit in very powerful policy and decision making bodies in the Federal govt. of the USA, after the elections. I mean, it is not Clinton and Kaine alone OR Trump and Pence alone, that will be swept into USA federal govt. power after the election. Their campaign team will be swept into power. And power of the most powerful country on earth today!!!

Comments

Archive

Show more