USA nominees for President come under extraordinary health scrutiny

The scrutiny that nominees from the two major USA parties for USA president (Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Trump, this time), come under is extraordinary. At least, it seems that way to me, an Indian living in India. Note that I am not saying that such scrutiny is not appropriate. Just that it is quite extraordinary. See Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump Give More Details on Their Health, http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-health-donald-trump.html, dated Sept. 14th 2016

Please note that I have a PUBLICLY NEUTRAL informal-student-observer role in these posts that I put up about the USA presidential elections. Of course, as I am an Indian citizen living in India, there is no question of me voting in these elections.

Comments

Archive

Show more