Heart-breaking account of wife of Aurora, Illinois, USA workplace mass shooting victim who got text from husband: ‘I love you, I’ve been shot at work’!

Wife of Aurora massacre victim got text from husband: ‘I love you, I’ve been shot at work’, https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/aurora-beacon-news/news/ct-met-aurora-shooting-victims-families-20190217-story.html, 17th Feb. 2019

My prayers to God for those who died at the tragic event. My prayers to God to give strength and courage to the family and friends of those who died and were seriously injured. My prayers to God for quick healing of the injured.

The killer probably knew he was going to get fired and so carried a gun with him to the meeting which turned out to be his termination meeting. On being told his job was terminated he opened fire with his gun on those in the meeting and killed some (or perhaps all) of them! Source: https://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/aurora-beacon-news/news/ct-met-cb-aurora-illinois-shooting-updates-20190216-story.html

The first link above gives the heart-breaking account of the wife of one of the killed victims who received a text message from her husband (shortly before he died, one presumes) that said, "I love you, I’ve been shot at work"! The article gives the very sad account of the lady going to her husband's place of work in a panic (along with her kids) and then coming to know that he died!

Heart-breaking! My prayers to God to help the widow and the children cope with this enormous shock and somehow manage to do well in their lives.

Will the killer, who was shot dead by the police, not face the negative karmic consequences of all this pain that he has caused to the victims and their families? My belief as per my Hindu faith is that he surely will, and that he will have to take another birth or some births to face such negative consequences.

What a terrible tragedy where a guy becomes a mass killer just because he lost his job! Yes, of course, losing one's job can be a very traumatic event. But how does that trauma result in a guy becoming a maniacal killer (he seemed to want to kill or hurt as many people, including police officers, as he could)!

Comments

Archive

Show more