My family has done better than communist China's one child per family norm :-) !

Given below is the text part of my recent Facebook share post,
https://www.facebook.com/ravi.s.iyer.7/posts/1842266912656544:

A recent, I presume, pic of my sister, bro-in-law, nephew, nephew's wife and my grand-nephew. The location seems to be Turtle Bay, Hawaii, USA, http://www.turtlebayresort.com/.

My God! I guess, in a sense, I am a grandpa! Hmm. I am feeling really old now! I also have a grand-niece, who too is now in the USA along with her parents (my niece and her husband). The next gen in my immediate family is limited to my nephew (sister's son) and niece (brother's daughter). One thing my family (my sister, bro-in-law, brother, sis-in-law and me) can say is that we have not contributed to India's population growth :-). As a family, we have done better than communist China's one child per family norm (in the past; I think now they have discontinued it, at least partly), as I am single (without any children) :-).

Comments

Archive

Show more