Best wishes to Bill and Melinda Gates for their post-divorce lives

As a former software techie (1984 to 2002), Microsoft and Bill Gates were influential entities in my life. Later after my retirement from commercial work and into free service journey of my life (from Oct. 2002), I came to know more about the philanthropy side of Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda Gates.

It is news that they are divorcing but I don't know whether that's sad or just the flow of life and perhaps something that may be good for the later part of their lives' journey which is what their message indicates.

What Bill And Melinda Gates Said In Their Divorce Statement, https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/bill-and-melinda-gates-announce-divorce-after-27-years-of-marriage-2427485 , 4th May 2021

It is good to know that they will continue to do their work in their philanthropy foundation.

All the best to Bill and Melinda Gates for their future lives.

Comments