Dil Aisa Kisi Ne Mera Toda - A famous sad Hindi film song with the GREAT Kishore Kumar singing it full of feeling

Dil Aisa Kisi Ne Mera Toda - A famous sad Hindi film song with the GREAT Kishore Kumar singing it full of feeling, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=643S5y_E6Zo, 5 min 14 secs.

The film is Amanush released in 1975 and the actors are Uttam Kumar and Sharmila Tagore.

Some lines in it with my English translation:
Duba suraj phirse nikale rehata nahi hai andhera
[The sun that has set comes out again; the darkness does not stay]

Mera suraj aisa rootha dekha na maine savera
[My sun is so angry/against me that I have not seen sunrise]

Ujalano saath mera choda amanush banake choda
[Sunlight has left my company and made me a (sad) non-person/dehumanized person]

Dil aisa kisi ne mera toda barbadi ke taraf aisa moda
[Someone broke my heart in such a way that I was turned towards ruin]

Ek bhale manush ko amanush baneka choda
[(It) turned a good man into a (sad) non-person/dehumanized person

Dil aisa kisi ne mera toda barbadi ke taraf aisa moda
[Someone broke my heart in such a way that I was turned towards ruin]

Comments

Archive

Show more