NYT article on strange relationship between CNN's Jeff Zucker and then candidate now USA President Donald Trump

"CNN Had a Problem. Donald Trump Solved It. Inside the strange symbiosis between Jeff Zucker and the president he helped create." BY JONATHAN MAHLER, https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/04/magazine/cnn-had-a-problem-donald-trump-solved-it.html, APRIL 4, 2017.

Ravi: The article is longish but gives a lot of details about the relationship between CNN's Jeff Zucker and then candidate and now USA President Donald Trump. For people like me who informally studied the USA 2016 presidential election, the article is utterly fascinating and a must read.

Please note that I have a PUBLICLY NEUTRAL informal-student-observer role in these posts that I put up about the USA presidential elections. Of course, as I am an Indian citizen living in India, there is no question of me having voted in these elections.

Comments

Archive

Show more