MITT ROMNEY FULL INTERVIEW WITH WOLF BLITZER CNN - 10th June 2016

MITT ROMNEY FULL INTERVIEW WITH WOLF BLITZER CNN (6/10/2016), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz3qLBDRfTg, around 21 mins, published June 10th 2016

I think this was an interesting interview. Here's an article on it, http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/10/politics/mitt-romney-donald-trump-racism/. An extract from it: "I don't want to see trickle-down racism," Romney said in an interview here in a suite overlooking the Wasatch Mountains, where he is hosting his yearly ideas conference. "I don't want to see a president of the United States saying things which change the character of the generations of Americans that are following. Presidents have an impact on the nature of our nation, and trickle-down racism, trickle-down bigotry, trickle-down misogyny, all these things are extraordinarily dangerous to the heart and character of America."

Ravi: Of course, Mr. Trump denies being a racist or a bigot or a misogynist. But those are very strong words from former Republican candidate for president, Mitt Romney, of the current presumptive nominee of the Republican party. Romney also says that he will neither vote for Trump nor for Hillary Clinton.

Please note that I have a PUBLICLY NEUTRAL informal-student-observer role in these posts that I put up about the USA presidential elections. Of course, as I am an Indian citizen living in India, there is no question of me voting in these elections.

[I thank cnn.com and have presumed that they will not have any objections to me sharing the above short extract from their website on this post which is freely viewable by all, and does not have any financial profit motive whatsoever.]
 

Comments

Archive

Show more