Today I got my 2nd dose COVID vaccination (Oxford-AstraZeneca - COVISHIELD) at Chitravathi Road Sachivalayam (municipal office), Puttaparthi

Today, 26th Aug. 2021, I got my 2nd dose COVID vaccination (Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine branded as COVISHIELD) at Chitravathi Road Sachivalayam, Puttaparthi. Please see below pic (some sensitive data is blanked). Note that the certificate uses the first dose location for the "Vaccination at" field. My first dose was taken at Puttaparthi PHC (Primary Health Centre) but second dose was not taken there.

[To open pic in larger resolution, right-click on pic followed by open link (NOT image) in new tab/window. In new tab/window you may have to click on pic to zoom in.]


In fact, I first went to Puttaparthi PHC (at Yenumulapalli) today morning but I was told by some staff there that I should go to the Sachivalayam (municipal ward office), and so after checking with my municipal ward volunteer, I went to my municipal ward office - Sachivalayam - on Chitravathi Road in Puttaparthi. There was no crowd and I was immediately vaccinated. The nurse/ANM staff who vaccinated me as well as the other staff who took down Aadhar card and other details, were very helpful. It was a very good experience.

A few minutes after taking the vaccine shot and completing the online procedures (done by the staff), I got an SMS that my 2nd dose COVISHIELD vaccination was done. See below pic.


I profusely thanked the nurse/ANM staff as well as the person who took down Aadhar card and other details, for their services to the community (including myself). I later also profusely thanked my ward volunteer, in a similar way.

On coming home, I logged in to CoWIN website and downloaded the certificate whose pic with some data hidden has been shared earlier in this post.

Similar to what I said in my post on 1st dose vaccine, https://ravisiyermisc.blogspot.com/2021/05/thanks-to-oxford-astrazeneca-sii-pm.html , I thank Oxford-AstraZeneca, SII, PM Modi, CM Jagan, Puttaparthi MLA, municipal health staff and police for me (and others) but this time for receiving free 2nd dose COVID vaccine today in an orderly way.

This COVID vaccination drive is a major public health exercise in India and so I wanted to share the message and certificate (with some sensitive data hidden). I think all the government agencies involved in this matter right from Union government in Delhi to Andhra Pradesh state government and Puttaparthi municipal level government, are doing a great job in conducting this massive vaccination drive which is vital in India's fight to get COVID-19 pandemic under control and move towards a more normal life.

Comments