Delightful intruder on Bernie Sanders' podium at rally; Terrific take from Senator Sanders about it

Bernie Sanders Upstaged By A Bird At Rally, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv0vtxDRWTw, 1 min. 14 secs, published on March 25th, 2016

Bernie Sanders, after the bird flies away having perched on his podium right in front of him for a few seconds, delighting him and the crowd, says, "I think there may be some symbolism here. I know it doesn't look like it. But that bird really is a dove asking us for world peace. No more wars!"

Terrific impromptu take from Senator Sanders! More power to such world peace and no more wars symbolisms during the USA presidential election cycle. [Peace which includes self-defence against terrorism.]

Please note that I have a NEUTRAL informal-student-observer role in these posts that I put up about the USA presidential elections. Of course, as I am an Indian citizen living in India, there is no question of me voting in these elections.

Comments

Archive

Show more