Am very, very disturbed by Michael Wolff TV interviews; Have decided to take a break from writing USA politics posts

Last updated on 10th Jan. 2018

I have been very, very disturbed by these two interviews of 'Fire and Fury' book author, Michael Wolff:

1) ‘Fire And Fury’ Author Michael Wolff: ‘I Absolutely’ Spoke To President Donald Trump | TODAY, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REEg6Jwmp6s, 8 min. 25 secs.

2) Michael Wolff: Trump White House facing '25th Amendment kind of stuff', (NBC Meet the Press interview with Chuck Todd), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsTmLykPl1Y, 14 min. 9 secs.

I have decided to take a break from writing USA politics related public posts.

I wish the USA people all the best! I pray to God to shower His Grace on the people of the USA, and as USA is the leading country of the world in many sectors like military power, technology and business, I pray to God to shower His Grace on people of other countries in the world, and help them (people of all countries in the world) handle any challenges that may come up in the near future in the USA which may have some impact on the rest of the world as well.
===================================================

A small but I think justifiable exception to my decision mentioned above (taking a break from writing publicly about USA politics): Yesterday's (9th Jan. 2018) editorial in The Hindu, Theatre of the absurd: on Donald Trump’s response to 'Fire and Fury', http://www.thehindu.com/opinion/editorial/theatre-of-the-absurd/article22399181.ece, may reflect the view of many Indians who are knowledgeable about such matters (top-level politics and publishing of 'tell-all' critical accounts which have an air of gossip to it, of top-level administration in countries). I have to say here that I am only an informal-student-observer of such matters and do not consider myself to be anywhere near as knowledgeable on the topic as the writers of the above editorial in The Hindu.

Please note that I have a PUBLICLY NEUTRAL informal-student-observer role in these posts that I put up about USA politics. Of course, as I am an Indian citizen living in India, there is no question of me having voted in USA elections.

Comments

Archive

Show more