Senator Sanders endorses Hillary Clinton for USA President at Democratic Convention

Full Speech Bernie Sanders at DNC. July 25, 2016. Democratic National Convention 2016. Philadelphia, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0tVD87cZew, 32 min 13 secs

Here's the prepared transcript of the speech: https://berniesanders.com/sanders-prepared-remarks-at-democratic-national-convention/

The concluding part of Senator Bernie Sanders' speech:

I have known Hillary Clinton for 25 years. I remember her as a great first lady who broke precedent in terms of the role that a first lady was supposed to play as she helped lead the fight for universal health care. I served with her in the United States Senate and know her as a fierce advocate for the rights of children.

Hillary Clinton will make an outstanding president and I am proud to stand with her here tonight.
--- end extract of Bernie Sanders speech transcript ---

Please note that I have a PUBLICLY NEUTRAL informal-student-observer role in these posts that I put up about the USA presidential elections. Of course, as I am an Indian citizen living in India, there is no question of me voting in these elections.

Comments

Archive

Show more