Hillary Clinton & Barrack Obama's first joint campaign rally in 2016 USA presidential race

USA Presidential presumptive Democratic nominee, (former) Secretary Hillary Clinton comes on the stage with USA President Barrack Obama at around 1 hr. 25 minutes into the video. Then we have Clinton's speech followed by Obama's speech. I think this is the first public campaign rally of this presidential race where Obama has appeared jointly with Clinton. The video is around 2 hrs 35 minutes long (so an hour 10 minutes after Clinton & Obama come on stage).

Full Speech: Hillary Clinton Rally With President Obama in Charlotte, North Carolina (July 5, 2016), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFriXwmoOEs.

Please note that I have a PUBLICLY NEUTRAL informal-student-observer role in these posts that I put up about the USA presidential elections. Of course, as I am an Indian citizen living in India, there is no question of me voting in these elections.

Comments

Archive

Show more